A note to our customers about coronavirus: Your health and safety are our highest priority.
Please give us a call at (866) 841-1421 if you have any questions or concerns about your order, delivery, or visit.
If you are experiencing:
- Dry cough????????
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Or if you have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the last 14 days
We ask that you reschedule your visit for another time for the safety of our customers and employees.
Please be aware that not all of our locations are open at this time. Stores may have shortened hours or may not be able to open every day. We highly recommend that you call before your visit.?
While our factory locations will likely have all models in all standard sizes available every day, our stores are not keeping mattresses in stock for same-day pickup at this time. You can schedule a date to pickup your order after you purchase online, in store, or by phone.?
Please note that due to the evolving nature of the pandemic, policies and available services may change based on guidance from healthcare officials or mandates from local, state, or federal governments.?
Please be aware that, for your safety, each location will be:
- Practicing social distancing
- Implementing?maximum?limits on the number of customers?in each store
- Requiring all employees to wear masks or shields?
- Encouraging customers to wear masks (unless otherwise required by state or local guidance)
- Implementing increased cleaning and protective measures
We appreciate your patience and support.
Ohio and northern Kentucky
All of our Ohio and northern Kentucky locations have reopened.?We are offering drop-off deliveries,?in-home delivery with safety precautions, and pick-up at our factory locations. You can place an order online or by phone.
Please call our factory locations with any questions:
- ???????? Cleveland: 216-661-8388
- ???????? Columbus: 614-921-1223
- ???????? Cincinnati: 513-860-9988
All of our Pennsylvania locations have reopened.?We are offering in-home delivery with safety precautions,? drop-off delivery and pick-up at our factory location. You can place an order online or by phone. Please call our Pittsburgh factory at 412-782-4700 with any questions.
All of our Georgia locations have reopened.?We?are offering in-home delivery with safety precautions,? drop-off delivery, and pick-up? at our factory location. You can place an order online or by phone.?Please call our Marietta factory at 770-612-8117 with any questions.
All of our Minnesota locations have reopened. We are offering in-home delivery with safety precautions, drop-off delivery and pick-up at our factory location. You can place an order online or by phone. Please call our St. Paul factory at 651-482-9338 with any questions.?
All of our North and South Carolina locations have reopened.?We are offering in-home delivery with safety precautions, drop-off delivery and pick-up at our factory locations. Please call our Charlotte factory at 704-554-6333 or our Raleigh factory at 919-861-6300 with any questions.?
All of our Florida locations have reopened.?We are offering in-home delivery with safety precautions, drop-off delivery, and pick-up at our factory location.You can place an order online or by phone. Please call our Orlando factory at 407-673-3040 with any questions.?
All of our Virginia locations are open. We are offering in-home delivery with safety precautions, drop-off delivery, and pick-up at our factory locations. Please call our Virginia Beach factory at 757-486-2400 or our Richmond factory at 804-272-4555 with any questions.
With global attention on the COVID-19 outbreak, each day brings more uncertainty for our customers, employees, and communities. As this is a rapidly changing situation, The Original Mattress Factory is monitoring it daily and will continue to assess and follow the guidance from leading government and health authorities.
We?are taking steps to provide a safe mattress buying experience for our customers and a healthy working environment for our employees:
- We are taking preventative measures and being extra diligent to keep our stores and factories clean. Our stores are cleaned daily and we have increased our associates’ focus on cleaning and disinfecting any commonly used surfaces to ensure that they are wiped down several times a day.
- We are encouraging any employees who are not feeling well to stay home and have adjusted our attendance policies as to be fair to employees who need to take time away from work.
- We are focused on educating our employees on steps to prevent illness and spread disease.
We will continue to monitor what is happening in our local markets and plan to adjust business operations and policies as needed. Thank you for continued loyalty, and be well.
Greg Trzcinski, President, The Original Mattress Factory